About This Mission Trip
At Salmon Frenzy, you’ll team up again with Alaskan Ministries to host service projects for Alaskan residents camping out on the Cook Inlet beaches at the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers. Thousands of Alaskans are dip-netting sockeye salmon as an annual family event. Our ministry approach is gentle servanthood and need-meeting through various methods: Kids Clubs, Bounce Houses, Prayer Walking, Traffic Control, Trash Pick-up and serving free hot dogs, water and hot cocoa. Share Christ in personal and relational ways. We engage the public in this secular forum through servant evangelism. This is “Beach Reach” Alaskan style!
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in local village housing.
What will we eat?
Traditional native cuisine such as muskox and other wildlife provided by the missionary host.
The overall cost of the trip is $1950, however Christ Church is providing a $750 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- March 1, 2018 – $300 (This will bring your account balance to $500)
- April 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $750)
- May 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $1200, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements