Guaina Castilla, Nicaragua: September 17 – 23, 2021
About This Project
At Salmon Frenzy, you’ll team up again with Alaska Missions & Retreats to host service projects for Alaskan residents camping out on the Cook Inlet beaches at the Kenai and Kasilof Rivers. Thousands of Alaskans are dip-netting sockeye salmon as an annual family event. Our outreach approach is gentle servanthood and need-meeting through various methods: kids clubs, bounce houses, prayer walking, Traffic Control, Trash Pick-up and serving free hot dogs, water and hot cocoa. Share Christ in personal and relational ways. We engage the public in this secular forum through servant evangelism. This is “Beach Reach” Alaskan style!
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in local village housing.
What will we eat?
Traditional native cuisine such as muskox and other wildlife provided by the missionary host.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
• April 1, 2021 – $200 Initial Trip Deposit
• May 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $500
• June 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $800
• July 1, 2021 – $400 This will bring your account balance to $1200
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirement