About This Mission Trip
On this trip to Colombia we will partner with Timothy Vowell of Project Samuel South America. While in Colombia, Mission Possible Teams will be staying at a local hotel in the capital city of Bogota, about 30 minutes away from Soacha.
There will be several different ministry opportunities available on this trip such as: children Bible study programs, English classes, leadership classes, evangelistic outreaches, feeding programs for at risk children, and building and development of the site. Some teams choose to participate in a day of fun and sightseeing. Some of the activities available are: visiting a 300+ year old monastery at over 10,000 feet above sea level, museum, shopping in the traditional market, and traversing the streets of the old city.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in an on-site school, church or local hotel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Colombian cuisine such as rice and beans and tortillas provided by the missionary host.
The overall cost of the trip is $2150, however Christ Church is providing a $800 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- June 1, 2020 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $550)
- July 1, 2020 – $400 (This will bring your account balance to $950)
- August 1, 2020 – $400 (This will bring your account balance to $1350, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements