San Cristobal, Guatemala: August 1 – August 8, 2020
About This Mission Trip
Becoming a part of the Mission Inn-Possible Team will enable you to experience the people, culture, and beauty of Guatemala. You will work alongside our Guatemalan staff, and will meet families whose lives have been changed by the power of the Gospel.
During your trip, you will participate in a wide range of activities that will give you a deeper understanding of our heart. These activities may include a work project, dinner with a local family, tour of the school, devotions with staff members, etc.
You will also have the opportunity to interact with the children who attend the school. You interact with them in their classrooms, play with them at recess, and brighten their day by sharing laughs, hugs, and smiles.
During your mission, you will encounter God and experience Him in ways like never before. You will be challenged, and you will learn and grow. You will see how powerful and beautiful it is when people from different cultures and backgrounds come together under one roof and worship God in different languages, and you will build relationships that will impact the Kingdom of God.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay at Inn Ministries project.
What will we eat?
Traditional native cuisine and local favorite dishes.
The overall cost of the trip is $1950, however Christ Church is providing a $900 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- June 1, 2020 – $300 (This will bring your account balance to $500)
- July 1, 2020 – $300 (This will bring your account balance to $800)
- August 1, 2020 – $250 (This will bring your account balance to $1050, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements
- Participate in Team Fundraisers