About This Mission Trip
Christ Church will partner with Dr. Mike Walker and Marlon Munoz for a dental and medical missions trip to bring hope, health, and healing to the people of Danli and surrounding villages.
Marlon and his ministerial focus is in a mountainous region that covers over 500 square miles of jungle along the Patuca River and is home to over 5,000 villagers. He implements a health care model that includes community and maternity-based initiatives.
On this trip you will minister to the physical needs of people through dental and medical treatments and minister to the spiritual needs of the people through prayer, presenting the Gospel formally in schools, and informally in your interaction with patients. The non-medical people will provide ministry to the patients and their families through various methods such as children’s outreach and prayer walks.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in an on-site school, church or local hotel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Honduran cuisine such as rice and beans and tortillas provided by the missionary host.
The overall cost of the trip is $1950, however Christ Church is providing a $750 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- December 1, 2018 – $300 (This will bring your account balance to $500)
- January 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $750)
- February 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $1200, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements