About This Mission Trip
On this trip to Honduras we will partner with Marlon Munoz of Munoz Ministries to take the gospel to the poor and set the captives free. We are inspired by the words of Jesus found in Luke 4:18. Our vision is to see thousands saved and living a victorious life to strengthen the church, equip leaders, and encourage new co-laborers in the Great Commission.
You will have ministry opportunities doing some groundbreaking work with the people of southern Honduras. This will include taking supplies in to the local villages, provide street evangelism, children’s outreach through vacation bible school and ministering to at risk children, as well as many other ministry opportunities.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in an on-site school, church or local hotel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Honduran cuisine such as rice and beans and tortillas provided by the missionary host.
The overall cost of the trip is $1950, however Christ Church is providing a $750 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- March 1, 2019 – $300 (This will bring your account balance to $500)
- April 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $750)
- May 1, 2019 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $1200, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements