Danli, Honduras: October 8 – 14, 2021
About This Project
Christ Church will partner with Marlon Munoz for a dental and medical outreach trip to bring hope, health, and healing to the people of Danli and surrounding villages.
You will have Outreach opportunities doing some groundbreaking work with the people of southern Honduras. This will include taking supplies in to the local villages, provide street evangelism, children’s outreach through vacation bible school and serving at risk children, as well as many other outreach opportunities.
On this trip we will also provide care to the physical needs of people through dental and medical treatments and to the spiritual needs of the people through prayer, presenting the good news formally in schools, and informally in your interaction with patients and their family members. The non-medical team members will provide outreach care to the patients and their families through various methods such as children’s outreach and prayer walks.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in an on-site school, church or hotel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Honduran cuisine such as rice and beans and tortillas provided by the village host families.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
• June 1, 2021 – $200 Initial Trip Deposit
• July 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $500
• August 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $800
• September 1, 2021 – $400 This will bring your account balance to $1200
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirement