Masaya, Nicaragua: May 22 – 29, 2020
About This Mission Trip
On this trip to Nicaragua we will partner with Timothy Vowell of Project Samuel – Central America. While in Nicaragua, Mission Possible Teams will be staying at Project Samuel Latin America a youth revitalization program in Guanacastillo approximately 30 minutes outside the capital city of Managua.
There will be several different ministry opportunities available on this trip such as: Children Bible Study programs, English classes, leadership classes, evangelistic outreaches, feeding programs for at risk children, and building and development of the site. Some teams choose to participate in a day of fun and sightseeing. Some of the activities available are: an active volcano, shopping in the traditional market, shopping for pottery in the mountain village of San Juan de Oriente, or a side trip to the beach at San Juan Del.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay in a local hotel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Nicaraguan cuisine such as rice and beans and tortillas provided by the missionary host.
The overall cost of the trip is $2100, however Christ Church is providing a $800 sponsorship credit for this trip.
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
- At Sign Up – $200 (Initial Trip Deposit)
- January 1, 2020 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $550)
- February 1, 2020 – $350 (This will bring your account balance to $900)
- March 1, 2020 – $400 (This will bring your account balance to $1300, paid in full)
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirements