Guaina Castilla, Nicaragua: September 17 – 23, 2021
About This Project
On this trip to Nicaragua we’ll partner with Timothy Vowell of Project Samuel – Central America. While in Nicaragua, your team will be staying at the project, a youth revitalization program in Guana Castillo. You are about 30 minutes away from the capital of Managua.
There will be several different outreach opportunities available on this trip such as: children bible study programs, english classes, leadership classes, evangelism outreaches, food distribution for at risk children, and building/development of the project. Some team members may choose to participate in a day of fun and sightseeing to an active volcano, shopping in the traditional market, shopping for pottery in the mountain village of San Juan de Oriente, or a side trip to the beach at San Juan Del.
What are the accommodations?
Your team will stay at Project Samuel.
What will we eat?
Traditional Nicaraguan cuisine
Trip costs and dates are approximate.
**All payments are non-refundable**
• June 1, 2021 – $200 Initial Trip Deposit
• July 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $500
• August 1, 2021 – $300 This will bring your account balance to $800
• September 1, 2021 – $400 This will bring your account balance to $1200
- Attend all team meetings including team building day
- Meet all payment deadline requirement